Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm going to start blogging again.

I've let this blog languish for months on end and it's time I re-started. I'm going to make an effort to post to it daily. I will include menus from time to time but I won't commit to doing that on a daily basis.

I spend a lot of time on forums and other blogs and feel that I have a lot to say. Forums drive me nuts most of the time. One little comment taken the wrong way and people start getting their feelings hurt, then others come to their defense, more people trying to clarify what was originally said, more hurt feelings, sniping, and foolishness. I know you've seen it if you follow any LC forums. Or really any forum for that matter.

So, what can a person expect here? This will be a place for me to share what I see as interesting in the world of health and nutrition. The world of health and nutrition from a Low Carber's point of view for the most part. I've come across some great people, and some not so great people, since I began this Low Carb way of life on November 1, 2008. It's been an interesting time in my life.

I'll also share some of my personal experiences outside of weight issues and weight loss. What that means, I can't say at the moment. That will reveal itself as time goes by.

I will also continue my "Today's Beautiful Thing" feature. It's important to see and appreciate something beautiful every day.

So there you have it. Let's see where this goes this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment